出国留学探亲旅游,不会这些英文怎么行!

编辑发布:木瓜小楠 | 2014-09-16 08:48:12

【星网专讯】超级生活小编导语:如果你或你的家人朋友是第一次来加拿大或是去海外游玩度假,英文不是很流利的话,就避免不了与当地人在沟通上产生障碍。在机场出入境手续,或是提取行李时,一些简单常用的英语对话是必须要掌握的。这就让我们一起来学习一下这些基本对话吧!

入境英语

May I see your passport,please. 麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我将住在波士顿饭店。

What’s the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的为何?

Sightseeing(Businese) 观光(公务)。

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台湾回程机票?

Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。

How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金?

I have 800 dollars. 大约800元。

I’m just passing through. 我只是过境而已。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

行李遗失

Where can I get my baggage? 我在哪儿提取行李?

I can’find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag. 这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently? 是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out? 多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it. 一旦找到行李,请立即送到我所住的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage? 请描述一下你的行李可以吗?

How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today? 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue. 它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制深蓝色行李箱。

海关申报

Your passport and declaration card, please. 请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I’m taking to Taiwan. 这是我要带去台湾的纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky. 是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag. 请打开这个袋子。

What are these?这些东西是什么?

You’ll have to pay duty on this. 你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use. 这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage? 你还有其它行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends. 这些是给朋友的礼物。

OK. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

机场旅游信息

Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在哪里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 是否可以推荐一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站(出租车站)在哪里?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel? 我在哪儿可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach). 我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel? 我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night? 每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list? 这儿有酒店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge? 费用是否包含税与服务费?

Is breakfast included? 早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map? 是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留数日是否能有折扣?

I’d like to stay for two nights. 我想要停留两晚。

机位预约、确认篇

I’d like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认一下我的班机。

What’s your name and flight number? 请说您的名字及班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles. 我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机是飞往洛杉机的美联航003班机。

When is it?June 10th. 行程是那一天?6月10日。

I’d like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can’t find your name. Really?我找不到您的名字。May I have your name again?请再告诉我一次您的名字

One economy class seat, is that right?一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked. 没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time. 起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before. 你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

Then, please give me a new reservation. 那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

What is the fare?费用多少?